Memorial Union Lab
| URI Instructional Computing Facilities|
This page is part of a category. To see more pages like this, go to the Labs index.
Memorial Union 3rd floor (map)
For any issues with this lab, please contact Classroom Media Assistance 874-4278
Classroom Media Assistance, Lower Level Library (LL4), email@example.com
This lab is open during Fall and Spring semesters during the Memorial Union's operating hours.
The lab is closed during the summer and the intersession periods.
This lab is an unstaffed lab, but video surveillance is present to prevent theft of equipment.
Reserving the Lab
The Memorial Union Lab is not available for reservation.
The following applications are installed in Memorial Union Lab:
- QuickTime Player
- Microsoft Office, Open Office
- SAS, SPSS, Minitab
- Windows Media Player
- Microsoft XP, Windows 7
- Flash Player, Silverlight
- Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer
- Adobe Reader, Dreamweaver, PhotoShop
- Read-Write Gold
- Jaws Dragon Naturally Speaking (DNS)
- Math Talk
- Scientific Notebook
- Kurzweil 3000
- Java, Visual C++
- Runtime for Dragon, Naturally Speaking, Interactive Speech
Printing in this lab is charged through the URI Ram Account and Pay for Print systems.
Black & white printing costs 10 cents (25 for color) per page side.
There is currently no color printer available in this lab, but the Pay for Print service allows the use of others around campus.
- Media & Technology Services and Classroom Media Assistance are not responsible for lost/corrupt files or lost/stolen personal property.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed in the lab.